Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Worst of the worst: College Football Edition

You may recall the ESPN.com feature I highlighted last week that highlights the worst from the college football world each week, aptly named "The Bottom 10".

The week one Bottom 10 rankings have been released, which you'll find here.

I was actually at the San Diego State game, even though I have no real ties to the school... unless you count the three years my wife logged in their Graduate school. But me, personally, no ties. I was just jonesing for some college pigskin. I wasn't disappointed; the FCS (formerly known as D1-AA) Cal Poly Mustangs looked to be the far superior program when compared to FBS (D1-A) SDSU.

Anyhow, while the real AP and Coaches rankings regularly stir up controversy, the Bottom 10 will never disappointed.

Highly recommended reading. Enjoy!

No comments: